If this page has so many points, don’t worry at all, our write-for-us guidelines are very straightforward. Although, we mostly expected to reveal to you every little thing related to guest posting on our blog www.businessprotech.com.
So please, read carefully before you reach out to us!
Are you a blogger or an author? We provide this opportunity to you. Now you can write for us on Small Business – Digital Marketing – Technology, and related content.
Must Read The Following Points Before Write For Us
- Check other articles on our blog to ensure your content’s composing style accommodates our tone.
- Ensure we haven’t just covered your topic previously.
- You cannot republish your post that is published by BusinessProTech on any other website, including your own site (We hold the copyright of each post published on BusinessProTech). If we find that it has been republished elsewhere, it will be removed from this blog, and you won’t get one more opportunity here on BusinessProTech.
- We will not publish any guest post composed for betting or gambling purposes, external link establishment purposes, offensive articles, condemning of different brands, etc.
- We’ve all authority to edit your post when published on our blog.
- They can be rejected or deleted under any circumstances.
We Accept Articles in the Following Categories
Your guest posts should be 100% relevant to our readers. If you have an inspiring personal story, we’d love to publish it.
- Small Business, Finance, Cryptocurrency
- Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Software
- Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, SEO, SMM, PPC
- Mobile Phones Tips, Gadgets
- How-to guides and Tips
Do you have some other topic in your mind? Try not to wait, send it for consideration through our contact-us page.
Business | Digital Marketing Write for Us Guidelines
Your content should meet the following criteria.
- Ensure your guest post is 100% unique and informative.
- Your post length must be 900 to 1200 words. We’ll not accept that you could give sufficient information to our readers with short posts.
- It should be altered for grammar and spelling mistakes before submission. Posts with various mistakes will be dismissed.
- We lean toward short passages and short sentences with sub-headings (should not compose hard-to-read long sentences).
- Sort out your guest post with appropriate headings and sub-headings (H2, H3, and H4) within the content. Utilize the keyword once in the subheadings (if relevant).
- Your article must be SEO-optimized.
- It should be composed around competitive keywords (we lean toward long-tail, medium-competitive keywords); however, keyword stuffing is awful. In this way, ensure your center keyword density should not over 1%.
- The focus keyword must be accessible in the first paragraph of the article.
- We are utilizing advanced, paid plagiarism checker software (https://www.copyscape.com/) to check your guest post and that is the primary thing we do when we have your post since we need real and moral writers.
- You can add links to other trustworthy sources if essential (max 2 links).
- We don’t accept Titles or Anchor Text that contain the words “Best/Top”, “Review”, “Buy”, “Cheap”, “Companies/Services”, “City/Country”, “Products”, or non-English (unless it’s the brand name).
- Affiliate links are not allowed in your article.
- We maintain all authority to incorporate rel=”no-follow” in any backlink within the guest post.
- You can include pictures, screen captures, infographics, charts, and so on in the content (Pixabay.com and Unsplash.com offer free images if you need them).
- All pictures/screen captures must be in any event at 750 x 410 pixels and they might be more prominent, however, not smaller than this.
- You’ll have to mention the source of images used in your article.
How to Submit your Post?
- Send us your content as a Google doc or attach it to an email (Microsoft Word Doc) on this email: editor AT businessprotech DOT com.
- Attach relevant pictures for the post (High Res).
- If we have acknowledged your article, we’ll let you know the scheduled date. Most likely, guest posts are published within 3 or 4 days.