The original TikTok does not have a dark mode and no matter how you change the theme on your device, you will never be able to use it on TikTok.
However, there is a third-party app that you can use to run TikTok in the dark. It is a very simple process, the only thing you need to do is download the “Twilight app” and run it on your android device.
How to Make your TikTok Dark Mode on Android
Get dark mode on Tiktok:
- Open the TikTok app and navigate to account settings
- Now, under account settings, click on your name
- After that, click on settings. Now, click on Security
- Under security settings, click on the background and upload the image with a dark background
- After that, click on save. Once done you will see your new dark theme.
You can also get the dark mode using the “Twilight app” other than using the above method.
Also Read: Top 6 TikTok Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses
How do I Turn on Dark Mode on TikTok Android?
You can turn on dark mode in TikTok on Android by following the steps below.
- Open the TikTok app and tap the profile icon in the bottom right.
- Tap ‘Settings’.
- Tap ‘General’.
- Tap ‘Appearance’.
- Tap ‘Theme’.
- Tap ‘Dark’.
- Leave to adjust your brightness, tap ‘Done’ and tap ‘Turn on’.
How do I get TikTok Dark Mode on my Samsung?
Unfortunately, Samsung devices are currently only able to use TikTok’s regular mode. However, if you’re looking for a way to get the TikTok dark mode on your Samsung, then you can try using apps like ‘Night Phone X’ or ‘True Night Mode’.
You can find these apps on the Google Play Store. These apps are available for free and will allow you to customize your phone’s color mode to make it darker. You can also adjust the brightness of the screen, which will make it easier to use at night.
How do you Dark Mode TikTok on Samsung Android?
TikTok is one of the best and most popular applications for mobile phones right now. With over 2.6 billion downloads, it is one of the most used apps in the world. The best thing about this application is that it enables you to make short videos and share them with the world.
It has a huge community through which you can share moments with your friends. If you haven’t downloaded the TikTok application yet, it is high time you start getting it for your Samsung Galaxy.
How to Turn on TikTok Dark Mode on an iPhone
Unlike other social media apps, Tiktok is not currently yet available in the dark mode. However, you can apply the dark mode on your iPhone with the help of this video.
How to Turn on TikTok Dark Mode on a Windows?
To turn on Dark Mode on TikTok on windows, follow the below steps:
- Launch TikTok on your PC.
- Now tap on the Profile tab.
- After this, tap on the Settings option.
- Now a new Settings window will open. Here, you will find different settings options, choose the Display option.
- Next, you need to tap on the Dark Mode option that is available in the settings window.
- Now tap on the toggle button that is available in the Dark Mode option.
- After this, you will be asked whether you want to turn on the Dark Mode on your phone. So, tap on the Turn On option. Now, you can use Dark Mode.
How to Turn on TikTok Dark Mode on Mac?
You can turn on TikTok Dark Mode on Mac using the following procedure.
- Step 1: First of all, you need to download Pushbullet software on your Mac. After the downloading is finished, go to the folder where you have downloaded the Pushbullet software, and then open it.
- Step 2: Then click the “Pushbullet” button in order to open the Pushbullet app.
- Step 3: After the app has opened, click the arrow button at the top left corner and then click the “Downloads” option.
- Step 4: Now you should see the icon of Pushbullet in the downloads section. Click on it to select it and then click the “Open” button.
- Step 5: After the Pushbullet app has opened, you should see an option named “Preferences” option. Click on it and then click on the “Dark Mode” option.
- Step 6: Now your TikTok will automatically turn on dark mode. Now you can use TikTok with more comfort.
How to Turn on TikTok Dark Mode on Chrome?
You can use this chrome extension (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylus/clngdbkpkpeebahjckkjfobafhncgmne) to activate dark mode on chrome. It will work even if you don’t have an extension installed.
In conclusion, dark Mode on TikTok for Android devices can be activated by changing the theme settings within the app. To do so, open the TikTok app, go to the “Profile” section, click on the three dots in the upper right corner, select “Settings and Privacy,” and then choose “Dark Mode.”
This will not only provide a more visually appealing look but will also reduce eye strain, especially when using the app in low-light conditions.