Being an Omegle user has its own pros and cons. One of the most common questions that you would have in your mind is how to stop captcha on Omegle?
Having an Omegle captcha every time most common and annoying problem that you can face on this website. If you are also facing this problem and are annoyed by it then you should simply read this article.
In this article, we are going to tell you about the 05 easiest and simplest ways that can help you to get rid of captcha on Omegle. But before reading the best ways to avoid or stop Captcha, let us go through some simple yet important details.
What is Omegle and Request Captcha?
For those of you who are not familiar with Omegle and what it is? Then, you must know that it is an online messaging website/platform. This platform is best for people who want to chat with strangers. Omegle is not only used for textual chatting but also for video calls.
If you want to make friends and acquaintances from across the globe then you should make an account on Omegle and connect with strangers from anywhere in the world. Many web users have become fans of this website as it is making the online chatting platform interesting and broader.
Now the common error that you would face in Omegle is captcha. The captcha is actually a built-in feature of the website which is added to keep away spammers from the site. There are many people using this website for teasing, flirting, and spam users.
To protect original users from these spammers, the developers have introduced the captcha request. This request often pops up when you start a new chat. This is very annoying for some users.
Below we have listed the best five ways to avoid or get rid of this problem.
How to Stop & Get Rid of Captcha on Omegle in 2021?
Omegle Captcha Every Time Ios/Android 2021 Tutorial By Market
Out of dozens of ways we have picked the five most effective ones for your better understanding:
1- Unplug the Router
One of the most effective ways suggested by experts is to unplug your router. If your device has been restricted or banned by the site due to bad conduct or wrong captcha then you can simply unplug the router and start again.
Now, to remove the captcha request you have to follow a process that we have listed below.
- Turn off the router
- Clean your browser’s cookies. You can easily do it by using the short keys ctrl+shift+delete
- Restart your desktop and keep the router unplugged.
- Wait for five to ten minutes before logging in.
- Connect your router.
- Join Omegle.
This would surely solve the problem of captcha requests.
2- Clear the Browser Cookies using Software Programs
The second way to get rid of the cookies is by removing cookies by using an online software program. All you have to do is follow the steps that we have listed below:
- First of all, you have to disconnect your router and restart the connection. Doing this would probably solve the problem. But if it doesn’t then follow the next step.
- Open a cookie cleaning program on your browser. There are many free and reliable services from which you can take help. A popular option is the CCleaner. You can use it online or you can also get its application version.
- Clear all your browser cookies and registries with the help of the software.
- Restart the connection.
- Login with Omegle and start chatting again.
You don’t have to fill out the captcha request anymore.
3- Contact Omegle’s Customer Service
This is a less popular way but is surely effective as others. When you are getting unnecessary captcha requests and are getting restricted from using the website then you can simply connect with the support team.
You can write an email to them and they would surely solve this problem for you. It might take a few days. If you don’t know how to connect with the support team then you should follow these tips:
- Go to the homepage of Omegle.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- You would find the ‘send feedback’ button.
- Click on this option and go through the pop-up menu.
- In the menu, you have to add your email, your problem and inform them about your IP address.
- Click on the ‘send button’ after completing the information.
- Wait for their response.
You can start using Omegle again, once your problem gets solved.
4- Use VPN Services/Applications for Omgele
Today you can also get rid of request captcha with the help of a VPN. VPN is widely being used across the world to tamper with restrictions and other common web issues posed by the developers or web service providers.
The virtual proxy network can easily help you change your IP address which would help you avoid all kinds of silly request captcha. There are hundreds of online VPN tools and applications like the one by Hot Spot (www.hotspotshield.com) which can help you spin your IP and avoid the Captcha problem.
If you don’t know how this works then you must follow these steps:
- Open the VPN service or app on your device.
- Enable the connection.
- Wait for the VPN to change your IP.
- After connecting, you can open Omegle.
Start chatting without any hassle. This is one of the most popular, easy, and reliable ways to stop captcha requests.
5- Use the Web Proxy Services
The last way that we would like to talk about in this post is web proxy services. There are hundreds of web proxy services on the web that can be used for solving this problem.
If your IP address has been blocked or blacklisted by Omegle then you can easily get another IP and start using Omegle again. This is easy if you have basic knowledge about the web and IP addresses.
These are the top five ways in which you can get rid of the captcha requests on Omegle, which is also commonly known as Recaptchas!